Thursday 7 February 2008

And so it begins....

Around 20 minutes ago, I received a phonecall from the office of Helen Goodman, my local MP.
I telephoned her office yesterday to speak about the problems Ive personally been having with the SIA, and to confirm the receipt of my email about the state of the security industry as a whole that I sent to her 2 weeks ago.
I was told, that the email is being looked into and that I would receive a reply within the next week, and that my problems with the SIA should be put to her as a letter of complaint about the way I have been treated by them over what is actually a trivial matter, but its the way they have gone about it, and the principal of the thing that annoys me the most.

So, here is where it begins.
Within the week I will have a reply from my local MP as to what her views are on the problems we in the security industry are experiencing, and hopefully something may be looked into by the powers that be for a solution to it all.

Lets just wait and see....

No comments: