Monday 26 May 2008

More support

I have had a few people recently come to me and offer their names as supporters of the campaign, for which I am grateful, the more the merrier I say.
But today (Sunday 25th) I have spoken to the manager of a local company, Praetorian Security ltd, based here in Bishop Auckland, who has given permission to put him down also as a supporter of the campaign.
He too agrees that there needs to be reform in the industry, starting with the SIA as he has had to lay off many lads and lasses due to the SIA's huge delays in resolving their backlog from last year, one lad has been waiting for about 6 months sofar, and still no badge.

So come on people, put your names down, if there aren't the numbers we will never get taken seriously enough to make a difference.
Yeah, Mike Wilson has recognised we are in existance, but we need to get the rest of the 'powers that be' to recognise us, or else our efforts will be wasted.

No comments: